Forum

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Anal advice
Hey, I’m straight male but curious. I like the idea of trying anal but anytime have tried with toys I find it a bit too painful. I would like to try a real cock but am afraid to disappoint in case I can’t go through with it. Any advice or tips to help?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Anal
When me and my husband startet having anal sex, he could barely get it inside me without it hurting too much, so i startet using buttplugs from first a small one to now a large. You can buy them in a set with 3 (small, medium, large) and start traning with them everyday. grin

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
A Thinker
Make sure you use lots of good quality proper lubricant jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Astroglide.

Works every time.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Another one
I'm straight but want another guy to fuck my arse.
Mate, you ain't straight. sneaky

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Practice
Start with a finger. Then eventually two fingers. Then a small toy. Then a slightly larger toy, etc. over a few weeks you a be able to take a real dick. Use way too much lube, can’t have too much but you sure as fuck can have not enough. Having help is nice. I’ll say a real penis is much easier to take than most toys. If your hole can handle a big dildo you’ll be able to handle a huge penis. I wish I had friends with huge penises! Good luck.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Anal sex.
Like all the others said, lots of lube and try to relax. Butt plugs help. Try wearing one as long as you can and get different sizes. Nothing feeld quite like a hard living cock sliding in and out of your asshole. I know I really like cumming that way! jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
On the off-chance that you're using a condom on the toys, you might have a latex allergy. I didn't figure that out until much later in life when I started trying anal.
Try a non-latex condom and see if that helps.

Also, In my experience, bare cocks are WAY easier than toys, but of course that's kinda risky, you should be on PrEP and make sure the other guy is tested for other STIs.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
First off, lube lube lube lube. You will need a lot of it.

Second off, start with small toys. For a beginner you’ll problaby want to go with something 1 inch in diameter or less and work up from there. Once you’re used to the size, you can start with something a bit larger, and so on and so on.

Third, RELAX. Get really turned on. It’ll go easier.