Forum - Hunners

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Forum

Forum Level:
Just getting started
A cuckolds baby part 2
Kay couldn't hide the fact she was pregnant and with the fact she was getting bigger people was asking questions they stuck to the story that they had split for a short time and she had sex and got pregnant by another but he forgive her and they decided to give their relationship another chance.
The humiliation wasn't that bad and people kind of accepted their story so things were pretty normal for the first few months kay continue to fuck both Robs nephews every weekend and he would be locked in chastity every weekend while his wife had sex then when kay was 5 months pregnant Robs sister turned up at their house angry and shouting calling kay a whore and a slut she called Rob a pervert before anyone could say anything the neighbours could hear everything Rob rushed his sister into the house and asked what the hell she was angry over and she told them she heard her sons saying they couldn't believe Kay was having their baby and wanted a explanation they sat down and explained everything to Mandy that kay was actually having her grandchild in shock and disbelief Mandy walked out disgusted at the situation.
After 6 weeks Mandy sat down with Kay who explained everything in detail about their marriage and the fact Rob was useless and didn't satisfy her and how she kept him locked in chastity when she was having sex with other men Mandy found this hard to believe but after a long disgustion understood Kays motivation kay also told mandyvshe would need help with the baby and would like both men and their mum to be involved Mandy was over the moon with excitement a few days later Mandy showed up at kay and Robs house drunk she then started to question Robs manhood and asked him if her brother was a man or some kind of sissy and why he would let his wife fuck other men he said because he loved her.
Mandy looked at kay and said if your going to be fucking my sons you will have to treat my brother they way he deserves and with that she got up slapped Rob hard across the face kicked him in the balls and while he was on the floor in agony hit him calling him a pathetic man a useless Coward and a sissy she then straddle him and stripped him naked both women laughed at Rob naked cowering in the corner.
Mandy told kay to get his chastity cage and lock his tiny dick in it which she did,
Once it was locked away she dragged her brother up to the bedroom and dressed him in kays clothes Rob did nothing to stop this once fully dressed mandy and kay both mocked and ridicule him and took photos Mandy looked at kay and said my grandchild will have a real man as a father not a pathetic useless sissy cunt like my brother so from now on if you want to continue having sex with my sons and have me as a alliance you will make sure that my brother is treated accordingly like the sissy bitch cuckold he is she then told kay to hand over the chastity keys to her which she did mandy held Robs face and said from now on I control what happens in my grandchilds life and that means no sex for you its mother only deserves real men like you nephews so get used to being a pathetic sexless sissy no wanking no blowjobs no cuming just pure frustration my little brother.
Mandy then called the boys over when they seen Rob they couldn't stop laughing mandy said no need to hide it boys I know everything and from now on kay is your fuck toy but be careful of my grandchild as for your uncle he's nothing he's just a sissy caged cuckold humiliate him abuse him dominate him he's your slave no one will ever question you again Mandy then left smiling.
For the rest of the pregnancy the boys would visit every other day for sex with kay while Rob made sure their kids was hidden from their mum being used for sex and every night Rob would eat their cum from his wife's well fucked pussy that was until she gave birth to a 8lb 2 baby boy named Joe the day she had the baby Mandy sent Rob a video of her throwing his chastity keys off a bridge into a river and saying you will never be classed as a man in our family ever again and because your not a man you don't need your cock so you don't need the keys oh and by the way I've spoke to the boys and they decided your going to raise Joe as your own child and be responsible for him so they have no commitment just freedom and Rob you will be expected to earn extra money to provide for your stepson but don't worry little brother I know some nice gay men who will pay nicely to use you as a whore like my sons done to your wife...... speak soon Robert or should we just call you Roberta from now on.

raspberry jerk bounce blushing

If this thread breaks our rules please